Our building is beaming with life pretty much every day of the week with event and programmes both run by us and by those who partner with us or rent our rooms regularly.
- Weekly Bible Study
- Sparrow Club- Parent and toddler group
- Ecology Focus (occasional meetings and activities)
- Recycling of various materials and items (contact church office for specifics)
- Theology for Today- With the Worthing Theological Society
- Chapel service and prayers- Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
- Luncheon Club- Tuesdays at 12:00 noon
- Youth Club (high school age)
- Junior Church
- Messy Church
- Mini-Melodies- Preschool music making with parents and children
- Drama classes for children
- Sing and Sign- For babies from 7 months.
- Language classes in French for Adults
- Tai Chi
- Memory Cafe
- Yoga classes for adults
- Sussex Deaf Association
- Local councillors hold a surgery in the lounge on Saturday mornings
- Parkinson’s Exercise and Art Groups
- Superstar Arts
- Sky Full of Stories
- Tarring Neighbourhood Forum
Coffee bar is open Monday to Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. On Tuesdays, it is open until 2:00 p.m. and on Thursdays, it stays open until 4:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Please call the church office for more information on any of the above groups. For bookings, please contact our premises administrator, Tina Parker at 01903 212760. Please note we do not let out for children’s birthday parties.
Like us on Facebook